Hello everyone, 

So what a lovely, busy week. I have very much enjoyed starting on some felting orders. I have made two beautiful angels and some guinea-pigs. I am starting on another angel holding a star this time! I've never done a star so looking forward to trying that out!

I have also had an order for an apron and can't wait to start on the design...

Thank you again for your orders!

Rosie, Finley and I are currently doing our first fundraiser for one of our chosen charities, The Willow Foundation. We are walking 50km in January as a team! Also we have baked 50 cakes for our neighbours and our friends... If you would like to donate here is the link (you may need to highlight, copy and paste into a new browser page):

https://willowfoundation.enthuse.com/pf/team-smith

The children are home schooling at the moment, Rosie and I enjoyed doing some art on Wednesday. We even lit a candle and played some Glee songs on Alexa to relax us into the mood!



Bit of an update on my treatment, I had a phone call this morning to say I have a date for an operation at The Christie in Manchester!! This is really exciting (never thought I would say that about surgery) and pretty terrifying too. So no more chemo for now. The operation is on 1st Feb so if you don't hear from me for a while after that don't worry. For obvious reasons, I won't be taking any orders after Sunday 24th, so if you would like anything please let me know this weekend. I would love some distraction next week so am more than happy to make some more felted things or any quotes/drawings/paintings. Just let me know via my new email gemmazingartcraftspets@gmail.com or message me on facebook/ whatsapp. And if not, I will be felting something I have had an idea for, to sell at Easter time! 
 
Lots of love to you all, 
Gemma x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GemmAZING Art, Craft and Pet services coming soon - WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!

Thank you SO MUCH! I love you all x