GemmAZING Art, Craft and Pet services coming soon - WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!

 GemmAZING Art, Craft and Pet services coming soon - WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!

I believe that everyone has the ability to be creative, as long as they let themselves be. At GemmAZING Art, Craft and Pet services, I am offering a bundle of services: 

*Personalised teaching schemes of work from EYFS - Y6
*Artist in residence sessions at local primary schools
*Art and craft birthday parties
*Local dog walking and pet sitting
*As well as selling my own artwork...

My Amazing Pets...
*Oscar and Einstein (cats)
*Marley-Poppins, Ginny and Shadow (piggies)
*I walk George for a friend (toy poodle)

 



 

Some of my art work...

*Pet portraits
*Personalised aprons
*Personalised bags for life
*Felted angels
*Felted among us characters (made into key rings)
*Felted animals

 


 


 












Comments

  1. You are really talented!
    From your daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow dear friend Gemma! This is absolutely amazing, talk about positivity & an upbeat attitude to what life has thrown at you. You go girl, I'll be in touch as I would like you to do a portrait of Lottie & her bestie, Aggi ���� Good Luck with your new venture, love you to the moon & back xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much 💕 can’t wait to draw/paint Lottie 💕

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you SO MUCH! I love you all x

It's all about the hamsters today!