Good Morning Everyone! 

 
Wow what a lovely response to my new blog! I have had lots of lovely friends requesting angels and felted animals already. I can’t wait to get started! I will message you each personally when I am ready to make your felted request. I am still getting myself set up with the resources I need. I have set up an email address for people to message requests, but please continue to text/ WhatsApp/ Facebook/ Instagram message requests too if you have my number. Please allow me a few days to respond to your email, especially at the start of this venture as I am still learning. At the moment I am doing local collection only as I am currently shielding due to my cancer treatment and coronavirus, so am not going into the post office. Do you like my new logo idea?
 
 
So update on what I can offer right now...
Any of the above plus requests for felted animals of your choice. I can give anything a go! I have also done a painting for a friend on request in her snug. I will get a photo to share with you.
Watch this space for school resources to use at home and teaching ideas/ projects/ schemes of work! I will share these when I have done making up some starter packs, a friend has kindly offered to trial them with her 2 year old and 5 year old. Again photos to follow...
 
Due to my chemotherapy I am putting on hold my dog walking services and pet sitting for now (until I know how I feel and can commit). Also for obvious reasons I cannot hold arty parties yet or go into schools for art sessions, but am building up a portfolio to share for when this is a possiblility in the future (I am really excited about this one). For those of you who know me, and party planning, this is my dream job! 
 
Chat soon! Gemma x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GemmAZING Art, Craft and Pet services coming soon - WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!

Thank you SO MUCH! I love you all x

It's all about the hamsters today!