Home Learning Packs and new ideas for felting!


Hello,

What a lovely weekend we have had here. 

I have been a bit achy since my lung biopsy, and feeling a bit anxious about my operation, but between worrying I have enjoyed felting and making a start on some more learning packs. I keep getting new ideas so think they will develop and improve each time I make one!! For those of you who order and pay for one, I will make sure I send you and updates and new ideas as and when I add them to new packs (so you won't miss out!). 

Plus we managed to get out in the snow yesterday for some lovely sledging fun! Don't worry I was very good and didn't do any pushing the kids down the hills or pulling the sledges back up, the kids had to do all the hard work so I could rest.  

I have enjoyed making a start on all the felting animals and angels ordered last week. I have had a go at my first puppy - it was quite tricky but I think he was successful and is quite cute! 

 

I also tried my first hedgehogs... I haven't decided which one I like best... let me know your thoughts as to which is the cutest?



I also had a go at my first 'large' angel... again it was tricky to start with then I think I managed to make her look lovely by the end. Her skirt was quite a challenge. But I do enjoy learning how to do these things, then I may be able to offer more options in the future. 


Well I best scoot and think about cooking dinner... shepherds pie! Yum!

Stay safe everyone, 

Lots of LOVE, Gemma x





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GemmAZING Art, Craft and Pet services coming soon - WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!

Thank you SO MUCH! I love you all x