Learning packs ready to send out!

I have had a lovely time making learning packs for some friends. Lots of the bits I have made are printed and laminated, and can be used over and over again by the children. Some bits are like this (see photo above), things that I have made and the children can point to with a lollipop stick with a grown up to help. Others are things to match up, things to trace, and other ideas for maths, reading and writing. 

I also put up a few home school craft/fun ideas in a bingo style worksheet - where your children have to work through it and tick off the activities as they go. 

I hope to make more of these when I am out of hospital, so if you know of anyone who would like one, let me know! I could even make a start this weekend before going in to hospital on Sunday and finish it off when I am home and have recovered enough to carry on with my arts and crafts!

I may be a bit quiet on here from now on, until I am back from hospital in a few weeks. 

Thank you for supporting me and I hope those who have ordered little felt animals and angels, that you love them as much as I loved making them. 



Stay safe, lots of love, Gemma xxx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GemmAZING Art, Craft and Pet services coming soon - WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!

Thank you SO MUCH! I love you all x