Our new idea!

So this year for Rosie's birthday we did a spa party. It was so successful and I now have all the bits needed to host another spa party. Rosie and I thought we would offer out hire of all the bits so that other local kids can host their own spa party!

We have:

*7 washing up bowls for foot spas

*Pink fake rose petals for decoration - we added a handful in the foot spas and decorated a table of make up so the kids could do each other's make up too

*7 pink towels for underneath the foot spas

*7 white flannels for faces

*7 white toweling head bands

*A 'spin the bottle' nail game!

All you need to do is add your own face packs, bath bombs for the foot spas, nail varnish and your own make up. 

£10 to hire it all, then return in a black bin sack and we will wash, clean and sterilise it all ready for the next spa party. Just whatsapp me/text me/ facebook inbox me if you are interested!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GemmAZING Art, Craft and Pet services coming soon - WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!

Thank you SO MUCH! I love you all x