Hello,

Gosh what a long time away from home and feeling poorly. I am finally back home, starting to feel more human and ready to start finding my crafty self. I think it will be so good for my mental health to start doing something productive, and to give me more of a purpose each day. I hope it will give me something to focus on and help my healing. 

I am going to do things a little bit differently for a few months to help take any stress/pressure off my time. I am going to make a few bits, then put them up here to sell to anyone who would like them. 

When I am feeling ready to take orders again I will let you know!

Watch this space.

Thank you for all the love, kindness and support over the past few months. I love you all so very much.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GemmAZING Art, Craft and Pet services coming soon - WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!

Thank you SO MUCH! I love you all x