Thank you SO MUCH! I love you all x


  Everything I do is for these two!

All of this blog, and trying to make a little money, is all for these two gorgeous babies of mine. I want to give them the world. I love them so much it makes my heart ache. So proud of them every day for how well they are coping with everything going on in the world with COVID as well as everything going on in their own little lives with me having cancer. Amazing, resilient and kind children I have... LOVE THEM SO MUCH. 


Thank you so much for all the orders I received yesterday! I am SO SO excited to get felting, making my learning packs and drawing some aprons! It will be the most fantastic distraction this week, as I really do enjoy doing my art. 

As so many of you beautiful friends and family have put orders in, I am going to now halt any more orders until after my operation so that I can really enjoy making these last few this week. I will let you all know when I am back home and made a good enough recovery to continue with my blog. And maybe at that point you could share it with your friends and groups too?

Just so you know, if you scroll down on the left hand side of my blog, you can subsrcibe to email updates when I update my blog! My mum and I have been trialling it and it works well. Currently I update my facebook when I do my blog, but I won't always do this in the future. 

Lots of love to you all,

Gemma xx





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GemmAZING Art, Craft and Pet services coming soon - WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!